Creating a presentable, trendy and a comfortable interior inside the room space is the main task for owners of premises. Glass is a transparent material. However, if necessary, you can ensure the privacy of the room. To solve this problem, blinds are actively used, as well as colour or matte film.
Glass partitions must meet three important requirements:
- ensuring the safety of employees;
- fire resistance;
- when breaking, they should not crumble into many sharp fragments.
The first requirement says that it is necessary to use impact-resistant glass. Such a canvas, after a strong blow, splits into blunt fragments or remains on the film.
Fire resistance is an equally important requirement to each commercial glass wall. All the glass partitions have a high temperature test certificate.
Advantages of glass partitions
- The design adapts to any room without any problems. Custom-made glass partitions can have not only a rectangular or square shape, but even a semicircular one.
- Natural transparency. These partitions have the property of visually uniting and expanding the space. They allow you to create controlled privacy in the room.
- High sound insulation index. Installation of glass partitions, the price per m2 of which is available, from floor to ceiling, allows for a high level of sound insulation.
- Fire safety. All glass partitions sold by us inexpensively meet all requirements. This suggests that these structures are able to withstand the effects of open fire for at least half an hour.
- Environmental friendliness. Glass is an eco–friendly material. Thanks to this, it can be used in any type of premises.
- This is one of the main advantages of glass partitions. You can order these structures for rooms of not the largest dimensions.
- Easy installation. A minimum of tools is required to perform the installation of the structure.
Thanks to these qualities consumers decide to order glass partition wall system.
Photo by Alex Perz on Unsplash